Friday 15 February 2013

FABruary Style Challenge - Coloured Shoes

I could claim that I have already met today's challenge (coloured shoes) in an earlier post where I wore some red shoes, however I'm over half-way through the challenge so it's no time to quit.  This time I decided to wear my green shoes, just to prove that I have more than one pair of coloured shoes in my wardrobe.
Like many women, when I was younger my shoes tended to be black, black or black, with an occasional brown or navy pair to break the monotony. I was a bit more adventurous in the summer months, but during winter the dreariness of the weather was usually reflected in the dreariness of the shoes I wore.

Not now though.  Since I retired, I have enjoyed being a bit more adventurous in what I wear. I no longer work in an office with a dress code to adhere to, so I can wear what I want.  Sadly I had to throw out a pair of purple shoes today as they were starting to split, but the sales are still on so I will be looking for a colourful replacement.  In the meantime, here are my green shoes.


I've worn this scarf before during February, and no doubt I will wear it again, as it has so many different colours in it, which helps to make my outfits look a bit more colour coordinated.  As well as the green of my shoes, it contains the exact shade of my top - how lucky is that?!  I just wish that I had a pair of blue suede shoes.....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I am enjoying your blog very much. It's fun to follow another DYT type one blogger.

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award. If you are interested in participating, please visit my most recent post that outlines the questions for you.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue. I am definitely interested in participating however it may have to wait until I have completed this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes good sense. We type ones can get pulled in so many different directions and completely lose focus. Pop me an email later.

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete