Wednesday 22 May 2013

My wish-list capsule travel wardrobe

I don't own any of the items of clothing below, so unfortunately I won't be packing this capsule for my forthcoming holiday to the UK, however I thought it would be fun to browse through Polyvore and create a wish-list travel wardrobe. Who knows, if I win Euromillions on Friday, I may be buying this at the weekend! This wardrobe would be more versatile than my rainbow capsule, as there are only two bright colours to liven up the neutrals. The tops would go well with most of the bottoms and the jacket could be worn with everything, as could the ballet flats.
I totted up the cost of my wish-list travel wardrobe and it came to a mere 2,795€, which is nothing if you're a Euromillions winner, though beyond my current fashion budget. If I'm the lucky winner, I'll post some photos of myself in my new outfits, so watch this space!




4 comments:

  1. That wardrobe is so perfect for your coloring. You'd look great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Juhli. Please send me some positive vibes for Friday!

    I think that what I'm learning from looking at different wardrobe combinations is the importance of choosing our most flattering colours and styles, rather than buying what fashion bloggers suggest should make up the ideal wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your capsules; creative & fun! Best, Camla, San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Camla. Unfortunately I didn't win the Euromillions, however I may add a couple of items from this capsule to my birthday wish-list!

    ReplyDelete